社交英語05. 那你為何不充分利用網路呢?

作者:admin

來源:

2008-10-20 16:42

社交英語05. 那你為何不充分利用網路呢?

00:00

05. 那你為何不充分利用網路呢?

Sue: So why don't you take full advantage of the Internet?
蘇: 那你為何不充分利用網路呢?
Rose: What do you mean?
柔絲: 你的意思是?
Sue: All you think about is your students and music!
蘇: 你滿腦子想的都是學生和音樂!
Rose: That's my job. I love my job!
柔絲: 那是我的工作。我熱愛我的工作。
Sue: But 2) there's more to life than a job, Rose.
蘇: 但生活除了工作還有其他的東西,柔絲。
Rose: You're talking about men again.
柔絲: 你又在說男人了。
Sue: You guessed it.
蘇: 你猜對了。
Rose: I'm NOT interested.
柔絲: 我沒興趣。
語言詳解
A: You're welcome to stay at my place until you find an apartment of your own.
你在找到公寓前都可以待在我那里。
B: I don't want to take advantage of your hospitality.
我不想這樣利用你的好心。
【You guessed it.你猜對了】
當別人在你的話中得到足夠的線索,接著說出你想說的話,你可以說You got it.(你說對了)假如你講得很含糊,對方還是猜出你的意思,你應該說You guessed it.
A: Don't tell me she's been listening to the fortune-teller again.
別跟我說她又聽算命的話了。
B: You guessed it. She says we have to get married on January 2nd, or we'll have bad luck.
你猜對了。她說我們得在一月二號結婚,否則就會倒霉。
1) take full advantage of... 充分利用……advantage 是“好處”
2) there's more to life than... 生活除了……還有更多

排列五开奖号码走势图